Unique workshops for job seekers in Singapore :
Discover our series of 3 modules tailored to accompany your in job search. You can choose to register to 1, 2 or all 3 modules depending on your needs and which stage of your job search you’re at.
BUILD YOUR HIGH IMPACT PROFILE
visible & stand out.
SINGAPORE JOB MARKET
- Understand the job market, the last trends, how to position your profile, the visas requirements, the salaries, how to decipher job offers & benefit from a Q&A session to ask all your questions!
- Learn how to highlight your achievements & your competencies
- Use appropriate wording and format to attract recruiters ‘ attention
- Get objective feedback on your Resume
YOUR LINKEDIN PROFILE
- Understand how to articulate your profile
- Choose effective messages and key words to be ‘found’
MODULE 2: MASTER NETWORKING STRATEGIES
Build your professional network, understand how to activate this network & connect with key people offline as well as online.
YOUR NETWORKING STRATEGY
- Be at the right place with the right people to influence your job search
- Learn how to design your own networking strategy to connect with key people
YOUR NETWORK OFFLINE
- Discover the golden rules of networking in Singapore
- Learn how to present yourself
- Identify the right events
- Understand the key elements of successful connections
YOUR LINKEDIN NETWORK
- Learn how to use your Linkedin network
- Craft high impact messages to connect with people
- Activate and expand your network
MODULE 3: ENHANCE YOUR INTERVIEW SKILLS
Understand the recruitment practices in Singapore, make a positive first impression, get fully ready to deliver the right messages & prepare tough questions.
- Learn what to prepare before any interview
- Practice with our expert during the workshops through roleplays
- Use high impact communication to present yourself
- Get a list of common tough questions
- Practice with our expert during the workshop
RECRUITMENT PRACTICES IN SINGAPORE
- Get key information on the recruitment process in Singapore
- Learn how to choose the right approaches according to your profile